Do It With Your Own Risks
Need Rooted Device
ART is a new Android runtime being introduced experimentally in the 4.4 release. This is a preview of work in progress in KitKat that can be turned on in Settings > developer options but ASUS currently add Limitation to ART mode in Zenfone, so we can't found ART mode on Developer Options.
Today i will teach you how to Open ART Mode On Zenfone 5/6. Tested on Zenfone 6.
- Make sure your zenfone already have root permission.
- Have Root Explorer / ES File Explorer
I use ES FE
- Open ES FE
- Change Root Folder Permission to RW
- open build.prop (/Root/System) (you can backup your original build.prop first by copy it to SD card)
Open With ES Text Editor
- Find Line persist.sys.dalvik.vm.lib = libdvm.so and Replace libdvm.so to libart.so
Edited to libart.so
- Reboot Device (The First booting Takes 10-20 minutes so be patient)
Post a Comment :