Today ZenFoneblog will post about ZenFone 3 Ultra ZU680KL Stock ROM and Kernel. Stock ROMs are the ones which come by default in Android phones or tablets. These are customized versions of Android done by mobile companies to make their devices unique in looks and features. With this stock ROM you can recover from bootloop/crash/want to back to default ROM.
How to Flash?
1. Via ADB Sideload (Tutorial)
|ASUS ZenFone 3 Ultra=ZU680KL(A001) software Image: V184.108.40.206 for WW SKU only*|
For more information please refer to:
Steps of Update:
1. Check software version of your device**
2. Download device software and Update SOP (From “Manual” Item)
3. Only apply to same SKU update, Example: WW->WW, CN->CN, .
4. Software update cannot transfer the software SKU and downgrade the software version.
5. Wrong SKU may cause update failure, please update the same SKU version only.
*How to know the device model?
Path: Settings->About-> Model number
**How to know the device software version?
Path: Settings->About-> software information->Build number
***System upgrade may cause part of data missing, please buckup your important data before system
Post a Comment :