In this post zenfoneblog will teach you how to enable adoptable storage on your Marshmallow ZenFone.
How to Enable Adoptable Storage on ZenFone
- First download dan Install ADB&Fastboot (Download)
- Activate USB debugging at Settings>Developer Options (How to enable developer options is go to Settings>about>software information>Tap 7x build number)
- Connect ZenFone with Laptop/PC
- Open folder at file explorer and press shift+right click > Open command here
- Command promt will be open, connection test by typing adb devices if serial number appear then go to next step.
- To activate adoptable storage at command prompt type adb shell sm set-force-adoptable true then click enter and wait.
- Click New SD Card detected on zenfone
- Choose format as internal storage
- Benchmarking your SDCard (Please Use fast sdcard)
- Then format as internal