This article will teach you to root your ASUS Fonepad 7 FE 170CG
- Root ASUS Fonepad 7 FE 170CG (Download)
- Download Resources above and Install Intel USB Driver for Android Devices (filename: IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.1.5 .exe)
- Activate USB Debugging (Go to Settings > About >Software Information >tap 7x build number) back to Settings>Developer Options>Tick USB Debugging
- Connect Asus Fonepad 7 to PC/Laptop, and Click Always allow to this computer
- Go to Root Resources Folder and Open as Administrator RootGenius.exe
- Open Task Manager, and Find shuame_helper.exe and press Right Click>find Location or you can open cmd andy type ECHO %Temp%
- Find Superuser Folder and Delete it, and Copy Superuser folder from Resources above and Paste there.
- Back to RootGenius and Press Root Button
- Wait until Finish, Be patient
- After Completed install SuperUser.apk from resources folder.