Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP), is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images. Today Asus zenfone blog will teach you How to Install TWRP recovery for ASUS Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL. To install TWRP recovery you need unlock bootloader your zenfone selfie, and this action will void your warranty. DWYOR (Do it with your own risks).
- ADB Installer (Download)
- ZenFone Selfie Unlock Booloader APK (Download)
- TWRP Recovery img for ZenFone Selfie CN/WW (Download)
- Install ADB on your Computer
- Enable USB Debugging on Your ZenFone Selfie (Settings>Developer Options)
- Copy and Install Unlock Bootloader apk on Your Zenfone Selfie and Run it.
- Extract TWRP.zip and copy TWRP recovery based on your firmware WW/CN
- Connect your ZenFone Selfie with your computer
- At TWRP recovery img folder Press shift+right click>open command here
- Check if device connected properly type on command prompt (will show serial number if connected properly) : adb devices
- If connected properly type these command in sequence (enter after each line): adb reboot bootloader
- Wait for the device restart and entered the recovery
fastboot flash recovery recoveryZD551KL.img
fastboot oem reboot -recovery