ASUS Announces ZenFone AR ZS571
ZenFone AR features a powerful Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 821 processor that is optimized for Tango, and is the world's first smartphone with 8GB of RAM. ZenFone AR's powerful performance and innovative camera work in conjunction with Tango to enable smooth and compelling smartphone AR experiences.
Zennovation CES 2017
ASUS Chairman Jonney Shih unveiled the ASUS ZenFone AR and ZenFone 3 Zoom smartphones during the Zennovation press event at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. ZenFone AR will be the world's first smartphone that is both Tango enabled and Daydream-ready
Asus announces the ZenFone 3 Zoom
ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom is a 5.5-inch smartphone designed to excel at photography with a dual-camera system that captures gorgeous photos and videos. It is also the world’s slimmest smartphone with a high-capacity, 5000mAh battery, giving users extended usage times without compromising style and portability.
Asus ZenFone 4, ZenFone 5 and ZenFone 6 launching on April 11
Asus will launch its new range of ZenFone smartphones in China on 11 April 2014. The company for now hasn't detailed global availability for the ZenFone 4, ZenFone 5 and ZenFone 6, which were announced by the company in January during CES.
- Check whether the problem is caused by settings of Audio Wizard. If yes, it is recommended to disable Audio Wizard.
- Update firmware to the latest version: Go to Settings>About >System update >Check Update.
- Access to Safe Mode by long pressing power key >tap and hold Power Off >tapping OK.If your phone works well in Safe Mode, there may be some 3rd apps that cause malfunction. Please reboot your phone and check again if it works well.
- Uninstall apps that are not often used: Settings>Apps> (Select an app you want to remove) Uninstall.
- Move apps that are stored in internal storage to SD card: Settings>Apps>Tap MOVEABLE >Select an app > Move to SD card.
- Change default location of app installation to SD card: Settings >ASUS customized settings> App installation settings> Prefer External Storage.
- Delete data that are not in use.
Android 6.0 Files and Tool:
- Download and Install ADB+Fastboot Tool (Download Here)
- Download Android M Files (ZenWatch 2 WI501Q / ZenWatch 2 WI502Q / ZenWatch WI500Q)
How to Upgrade ASUS ZenWatch 2 to Marshmallow:
- Download ADB and Install it
- Download Android M OTA file based on your ZenWatch variant and rename it to marshmallow.zip
- Turn on Developer Option on ZenWatch (Settings and tap build number 7x if your developer options not visible)
- Turn on USB Debugging on Developer Options
- Turn Off ZenWatch
- Enter Recovery mode on ZenWatch by Turn On zenwatch then if ASUS logo appear swipe from right top corner to left down corner
- Connect ZenWatch with Laptop/Computer with magnetic cable
- Select "apply update from ADB" by swipe up/down and right button to choose
- You will enter this:
- At ZenWatch 2 Android 6.0 .zip File folder Press shift+right click > open command here
- Command prompt will show and type adb devices and see if your zenwatch 2 connected properly or not (Serial Number will pop up)
- If connected properly then flash the .zip file by typing adb sideload marshmallow.zip and wait until finish and reboot, Done.
- Your ZenWatch now running Android 6.0 with more features!
How to Use ASUS Flash tool can be read Here : http://www.asus-zenfone.com/2014/09/asus-flashtool-installer-for-zenfone.html
Download ASUS Flashtool 220.127.116.11:
|ASUS Flashtool 18.104.22.168(Pass: www.asus-zenfone.com)|
Download RAW Firmware for ASUS Flashtool :Another Zenfone can be Download here:
Download Resources for Re-lock Bootloader :
- ASUS Zenfone 2 RAW file (ZE551ML) (Download)(Pass: www.asus-zenfone.com)
- ASUS Flash Tool 1.14 (Download)(Pass: www.asus-zenfone.com)
- Download recovery.img, boot.img, droidboot.img (Download)
How to Re-Lock Bootloader:
- Download files above
- Install ASUS Flash Tool on your Computer/Laptop
- Reboot your Zenfone 2 to bootloader (Power+volume up or Here)
- Open Asus Flash Tool apps
- Select Model Zenfone 2/ ZE551ML on Drop down menu
- Select RAW File (Click on Box button)
- Choose wipe data
- Connect Zenfone 2 to Laptop/PC
- Your device will be appear on device list
- Click Start Button
- Wait until Finish
- Download ADB tool and install it (Download)
- Reboot your Zenfone 2 to Bootloader again
- Place recovery.img, boot.img and droidboot.img to a folder
- Open the folder and press shift+right click > open command here
- Connect your Zenfone 2 to PC/Laptop
- Type on CMD (press enter after each line): fastboot flash fastboot droidboot.img
- Download Asus Zenfone 2 Ze551ml firmware (Download)
- Enter recovery (Tutorial Here)
- Select Apply update from adb
- Open Ze551ml firmware folder and press shift+right click > open command here
- Connect your Zenfone 2 to PC/Laptop
- Type on CMD (press enter after each line): adb sideload UL-Z00A-WW-22.214.171.124-user.zip
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot flash boot boot.img
Instructions via CWM:
- Download Zen4S-ThemeEngine.zip and place it to SDCard
- Install CWM Temporary
-Download ADB if you dont have it (Here)
-Copy CWM to ADB Folder
-Connect Zenfone 4S to PC/Laptop
-Open CMD (at ADB folder press Shift+Right Click > Open Command Here)
-Type at CMD: fastboot flash update update.zip
- After enter CWM Install zip from sdcard -> choose zip from sdcard
- Choose Zen4S-ThemeEngine.zip -> Yes - Install Zen4S-ThemeEngine
- Choose +++Go Back+++ -> reboot system now -> No -> No
- Wait for 5-15 mins until "android is upgrading"
- If Boot-loop try wipe data
Entering Recovery Mode
- Turn off your zenfone selfie
- After Completely turn off Press Volume Down + Power, and there will be Recovery Mode
Enter Recovery: Volume down + power
- Zenfone Selfie Recovery Mode:
Asus Zenfone Selfie Recovery Mode
- Power button to choose and Volume up/down to move highlight
|Wipe Data on Zenfone Selfie|
- Enter Recovery Mode
- Choose wipe data/factory reset (move up/down highlight with volume button and power button to choose)
- This action will remove all data from your device
|Wipe Cache on Zenfone Selfie|
- Enter Recovery Mode
- Choose Wipe cache partition
- This action will remove phone cache
Download ZenMotion Camera APK:
How to Install and Set-up:
How to Use ZenMotion 'Hands Up' Mode
- Open Settings > ZenMotion
- Choose Motion Gesture
- turn On Hands Up
How to Fix "No camera is Found" on ASUS Zenfone 5:
- Download Fix File (Here)
- Download Zenfone 5 Firmware (Here)
- Download ADB Tools (Here)
- Extract ADB Tools and Place extracted fix file and Firmware to ADB Tools Folder
- Turn Off Zenfone 5 and Enter Fastboot/droidboot Mode (Press Power + Volume up at the same time until droidboot apear)
- Connect to PC/Laptop
- Open ADB Folder, Press Shift + Right Click > Open Command Here
- At CMD Type adb devices (then press enter) and see your device is connected or not, if it shows your device you can proceed to step 9. If doesn't show try another port or make sure you place at adb folder.
- Type this following commands (Press enter after each line) : fastboot flash fastboot fastboot.img
- On Fastboot mode now choose "Recovery"
- Choose "Wipe Data" then "Wipe Cache"
- Select "update from adb"
- at cmd type this command and press enter: adb sideload UL-ASUS_T00F-WW-126.96.36.199-user.zip
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
How to Fix "No camera is Found" on ASUS Zenfone 2:
- On your computer open your web browser app. Then navigate here and download the root exploit.
- Place the file on desktop and unzip it on your computer.
- Connect your Asus Zenfone 2 with your computer by using your phone’s USB cable.
- Now, access the root exploit folder from your computer and from there open a command prompt window: press and hold Shift keyboard key while right clicking on any blank space.
- Reboot your smartphone into fastboot mode by entering in the cmd window: adb reboot bootloader.
- Next, type the following commands – press enter after each line: fastboot flash fastboot files/root/fastboot.img
- Wait a few moments and then execute the following commands one by one – the bootloader will be unlocked: fastboot flash dnx files/vanilla/dnx_fwr_ctp_a500cg.bin
- After doing so you can root your Zenfone 2 by entering in the same cmd window: fastboot flash recovery files/root/recovery.img
- In the end, make sure that the “Camera not found” bug is addressed by entering these commands: fastboot flash fastboot files/vanilla/fastboot.img
- That’s it; unplug the USB cable and enjoy.
fastboot reboot bootloader
fastboot flash ifwi files/root/ifwi_ctp_a500cg.bin
fastboot flash update files/root/dummy.zip
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot flash recovery files/vanilla/recovery.img
fastboot flash dnx files/vanilla/dnx_fwr_ctp_a500cg.bin
fastboot flash ifwi files/vanilla/ifwi_ctp_a500cg.bin
|How to Protect your Zenfone from lost or getting stolen|
Steps How to Protect your Zenfone from lost or getting stolen :
- Make sure you have Google Account
- Open "Google Settings" > "Security" and activate "Remote locate this device" and "Allow remote lock and erase" and press "Activate"
- Open www.google.com/android/devicemanager from your PC or Laptop, now you can see your Zenfone is available. Where you'll now see two more options light up under the status of that
device. Next to "Ring" you'll now have the new option to "Lock" as well
as the old option of "Erase." Clicking on Lock will bring up a dialogue
box that lets you enable a PIN or password on your phone, even if you
have no security on the phone before that point.
- If you have lost or suspect your phone was stolen, the quickest and best thing to do is immediately lock it with a strong password from the web interface (www.google.com/android/devicemanager). Once you've assessed the situation and have found that the phone has indeed been stolen, then you may want to consider a remote wipe. Remotely wiping the device happens just as quickly as the screen lock, and erases not only the phone but also any external SDcard storage it may have. Whenever a wipe occurs you will also receive an email notification indicating where and when the device was wiped.
- Please go under APPS - SETTINGS - Scroll down and then tap LOCATION. It is under Personal.
- Make sure the toggle switch in LOCATION is turned ON. Then within LOCATION tap on MODE.
- Then within the MODE menu tap on HIGH ACCURACY to use GPS the sensor, the Wifi radio and the cellular radio simultaneously to determine the approximate location of the device. This will help navigate more accurately.
- GPS: This uses satellites and knows your location within a few meters.
- Wi-Fi: The location of nearby WiFi networks helps Maps know where you are.
- Cell tower: Your connection to a cellular network can be accurate up to a few thousand meters.
- Other information: Your location can be improved with an accelerometer, compass, gyroscope and barometer in your phone.
2. Shorten screen timeout time.
To squeeze more juice out of your battery, you can shorten the screen timeout time so that your phone goes into sleep mode faster. Try changing the time from the default 1 minute to 15 seconds.
To change this setting, tap Settings > Display > Sleep.
To change Cover View screen timeout time, go to Settings > ASUS Cover > Automatic sleep.
3. Trim unnecessary background apps.
Prevent unnecessary apps you don't need from running in the background and consuming your battery by using Auto-start Manager. Tap Auto-start Manager to select apps you want to discontinue from running.
4. Use Smart-saving Mode .
ZenFone 2 has many extremely useful battery modes, one of which is Smart-saving mode. It provides extra toggles for brightness, a feature that turns off internet, and an Extend Standby feature that lowers battery consumption by efficiently managing your push notifications when your phone is in sleep mode.
Tap Settings > Power management > Power Saver > Battery Modes > Smart-saving mode.
5. Tap Boost from Quick Settings.
Have you ever wished for a single button that solves all your problems? When you tap Boost, not only does it make your phone faster, but it also lowers battery consumption. Swipe down from the notification bar twice to find the Boost button.
6. Choose Wi-Fi over 3G/4G Data.
Using Wi-Fi instead of a data connection will use less battery because your phone doesn't need to constantly search for the network.
To turn on Wi-Fi, swipe down from the notification bar twice and tap the Wi-Fi icon.
7. Turn off Location Services, Bluetooth, and NFC.
Don't be lazy! Turning off these services when you're not using them can extend your battery life. To turn these services off, swipe down from the notification bar twice and tap the Location, Bluetooth, or NFC icon.
8. Set up an Auto-switch mode schedule.
You can't be using your phone all the time! Set up a time interval in Auto-switch mode to automatically switch to a lower battery consumption power mode when you're not using it. To do this, tap Settings > Power management > Power Saver > Auto-switch mode. After enabling this feature and choosing your starting and ending times, we recommend setting it to change to Ultra-saving mode (the default).