ASUS Officially announced update Android 5.0 Lollipop For ASUS Zenfone 4S A450CG V5.3.3. You can check via Settings>About>System Update. Or You can do Manually by download this ROM Below. Please note: only update same SKU Version (TW->TW, WW->WW, CHT->CHT) or the upadate will be fail.
How to Upgrade to Lollipop :
- Please make sure update software version after V4.5.1 first before update to software version V5.3.3
- Download V4.5.1 from Here
- For V4.5.1 which you download from above, put the file to the device root directory directly.
- For V5.3.3 which you download from below, please unzip the file first then put the file to the device root directory
ZENFONE 4S Lollipop firmware:
|ASUS ZenFone 4S A450CG software Image: V5.3.3 for WW SKU only**
Please note that Android 5.0 Lollipop does not support some
pre-installed apps. The listed apps below will be removed once the
Android 5.0 Lollipop upgrade is complete. |
1. Battery widget
2. Google Text-To-Speech
3. Movie Studio
* Please notice that below new apps will be added in this system upgrade.
4. ASUS Auto-start Service Manager:
Prevent unwanted apps from automatically starting up and using RAM
Stop services immediately and prevent Android from restarting these apps again
* Please notice that some feature changes in this system upgrade.
1. Lockscreen: remove standalone wallpaper & weather info
2. Dialer/Contacts: reduce tab count from 5 to 3; remove group tab name/photo
3. InCall screen: remove inCall animation & cover
4. Quick settings/Recent app layout change
For more information please refer to:
Steps of Update:
1. Check software version of your device**
2. Download device software and Update SOP (From “Manual” Item)
3. Only apply to same SKU update, Example: WW->WW, CN->CN, TW->TW.
4. Software update cannot transfer the software SKU.
5. Wrong SKU may cause update failure, please update the same SKU version only.
*How to know the device model?
Path: Settings->About-> Model number
**How to know the device software version?
Path: Settings->About-> software information->Build number
***System upgrade may cause part of data missing, please buckup your important data before system upgrading.