Today on ASUS ZenFone official forum or ZenTalk posted a thread about ZenFone 3 Android 7.0 Nougat Beta Tester Recruiting. This Beta tester recruitment is part of testing new ZenFone 3 Android Nougat Firmware before it launch to ZenFone 3 user globally. Recruitment available until 31 December 2016. You can apply the Beta Tester program HERE but only ZenFone 3 ZE552KL with WW (Worldwide) SKU who can apply this Beta Tester program.
What are required to be a Beta Tester?
- Be a member of ZenTalk (Sign up now)
- Own a ZenFone 3 (ZE552KL)
- Be willing to provide detailed information including IMEI, Serial Number(SN), Current Firmware for the beta test setting (how to Check your ZenFone information)
- Be able to read and provide feedback in English
- Be familiar with Android operating system
- Understand the Beta Firmware may not be as stable as the official release version.
What will Beta Testers have?
- Get the latest firmware (Beta Version) by FOTA and experience the latest Zen UI features
- Authorized to access the restricted board
- Get a Beta Tester welcome badge
- Be given 5 Zen credits by reporting a valid bug
- All beta testing phone will be under the original terms of the warranty service.
What are the responsibilities of a Beta Tester?
- Participate every Beta version release and test on a daily basis
- Report valid bugs with the correct format
- Maintain confidentiality of the Beta Testing program
- Be sure to post all beta-testing related issues in beta restricted board